American University of Beirut/MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023-2024 :
American University of Beirut (AUB) and The MasterCard Foundation have partnered to provide scholarships to students at the Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS).
This $9 million scholarship program will enable young adults who are sensitive to their communities’ concerns and proactive in their environment to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health or Medical Laboratory Sciences at AUB. In addition to full scholarships and living expenses, The MasterCard Foundation Scholars at AUB will benefit from intensive preparatory courses, mentoring, career counselling, and internships at institutions and organizations relevant to their field of study. A give-back component is incorporated into the program, which allows students to contribute to their communities through several volunteer projects and activities.
READ ALSO: Next Einstein Forum Ambassadors Programme 2022 for African Students
Benefits of American University of Beirut/MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023-2024
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be offered:
- Full tuition scholarships
- Books and computer
- Living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Intensive preparatory courses and SAT courses (as needed)
- Close supervision and academic support
- Community engagement opportunities
Requirements for AUB/MCF Graduate Program.
American University of Beirut/MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023-2024 is open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Checkout: Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge 2023
AUB/MasterCard Foundation Graduate Program
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
November 3, 2022
How to Apply American University of Beirut/MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023-2024.
Interested and qualified? Go to Mastercard Foundation on graduateadmissions.aub.edu.lb to apply
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to recieve the financial survey link specific to this scholarshi?p that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.
About Mastercard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance. Our focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life.
For more details, click here