This is to inform you that the Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates is now ongoing.
Dangote Group invites applications from suitable candidates for its 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP). The Programme is a 12 months structured training programme designed to provide young graduates with excellent opportunities to pursue professional career in a world class enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development and progression in a high-tech, multicultural and diverse environment.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP)
Job ID: DIL-GTP-140423
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Dangote Group’s vision of becoming the leading provider of essential daily needs in Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the company grow rapidly over the years and diversify into different business areas, each with its own distinct business needs.
The 2023 Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates will ensure that the company has a ready supply of talent pools and skilled manpower with technical know-how to meet the diverse needs of the various businesses.
The 2023 Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates is a 12 months’ structured training programme designed to provide young graduates with excellent opportunities to pursue professional career in a world class enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development and progression in a high-tech, multicultural and diverse environment.
With a substantial number of employees spread across various locations and business units, trainees will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their disciplines.
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote.
- Participating in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analysing existing systems and offering innovative ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organisation with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- First Degree / HND from reputable University / Polytechnic / equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates), as at the time of applying.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Have 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Exhibit High Personal Integrity, Entrepreneurship, Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation and resilience.
- Passion for the Organisation.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for 2023 Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online