Applications are open for the EuroTech Visiting Researcher Programme 2023. EuroTech funds research stays of one to four weeks to increase cooperation between researchers at its partner universities.
The EuroTech Universities Alliance is a strategic partnership of leading European universities of science and technology joining forces to build a strong, sustainable, sovereign, and resilient Europe. The partners bring their excellence in research and education, their active engagement in vibrant eco-systems and service to society. Together, they join forces to accelerate their research in high-tech focus areas and advocate for change, through dedicated partners and a strong presence in Brussels.
Based on the EuroTech values, the partners aspire to a new level of cooperation by bringing together their inclusive, diverse and sustainable campuses. The EuroTech Universities create a unique environment for international talents to lead a new generation of change agents in research, entrepreneurship, industry and society.
EuroTech Visiting Researcher Programme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
You can apply to this EuroTech Visiting Researcher Programme if you:
- Want to visit one of the following universities:
- Technical University of Denmark – DTU
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne – EPFL
- École Polytechnique – L’X
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology – TU/e
- Technical University of Munich – TUM
- Are a professor (all levels) or postdoc (doctoral degree must have been conferred at the time of application) at one of the above-mentioned institutions;
- Want to find a simple way of financing a visit to a partner university: One week at a partner university can be funded with up to €1,000, which can be used for e.g. travel and accommodation. You can apply for visits of 1 to 4 weeks.
The EuroTech Visiting Researcher Programme 2023 applications will be assessed by your home university. The highest score is given to applications aiming to establish a new collaboration within EuroTech’s Focus Areas:
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Additive Manufacturing
- AI for Engineering Systems
- Health & Bioengineering
- Sustainable Society.
Also, EuroTech Visiting Researcher Programme 2023 applications containing collaboration with more than one partner university, e.g. two researchers from different partner universities visiting a third partner university, are ranked higher. However, bilateral collaboration is very much appreciated. Additional priority is given to sustainability-related projects that you hope to establish or foster by means of this programme. Funding is handled at your home university.
How to Apply for EuroTech Visiting Researcher Programme 2023.
The EuroTech Visiting Researcher Programme 2023 application process is simple: Fill out this form and send it with a support letter from your host to your local EuroTech Operations Board member.
Note that this programme only funds the visit of the applicant, i.e. you cannot apply to obtain funding on behalf of members of your research group. Regulations for work-related travel authorisation and reimbursement at your home institution apply.
Recommended: Blue Marine Foundation Ocean Awards 2023
Deadline: February 12, 2023