Applications are open for the Glocal Teen Hero Programme 2022. Glocal Teen Hero is a platform that is exclusively for the teenagers that recognize their initiation, creativity and enthusiasm so as to empower them.
It is a fully funded programme exclusively for Nepali Teenagers. It is an initiation of Glocal Pvt. Ltd., Nepal. a business enterprise working in the areas of education, entrepreneurship and skilling. It is an award night dedicated to the passionate and innovative teenagers who are also working to create a ripple effect in the society besides academics.
The overall purpose of this programme is to motivate and encourage teenagers to step out of their comfort zone, be creative and nurture entrepreneurial thinking. It also acts out as a great platform for them to network with delegates from various industries in Nepal. It is an opportunity of life time, not only to the winner, but all the applicants, finalists and other teenagers to develop themselves through networking, collaboration and pooling of opportunities.
RELATED: LSMA Lagos Agripreneurship Programme for Entrepreneurs 2022
Benefits of the Glocal Teen Hero India 2022
- Recognition: The Glocal Teen Hero platform gives recognition nationwide and the connection to increase productivity and engagement.
- Network: Networking includes the exchange of ideas and the space for opportunities. The Glocal Teen Hero platform builds the relationship, the virtuous circle that benefits career development.
- Growth: Growth is all about self-improvement and the enhancement of life skills. The Glocal Teen Hero Platform focuses on the Growth of Teenagers promoting the Growth Mindset.
- Alumni Network: This platform provides the space and connection between like-minded and also around alumni to have higher retention.
- Media Exposure: The Glocal Teen Hero platform gives huge exposure and recognition from newspapers to websites. The visibility of teens and their work is the main goal.
- Applicant should be 13 -19 years old.
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Should have brought a positive impact in society through their amazing work.
- Application form, CV and submitted supporting documents.
- Jury’s evaluation based on Impact, Innovation and Achievement.
- Personal Interview by Jury.
READ ALSO: Nimbus Aid Project for Women-led Businesses in Nigeria 2022
How to Nominate
Deadline: November 20, 2022