Applications are open for the Jellysmack Advanced YouTube Creator Programme 2022. This is an exclusive programme bringing you world-leading knowledge & insights to accelerate your channel and business, fast. Pioneered alongside YouTube, the accelerator programmes help creators rapidly grow their channels and leverage new opportunities.
The Accelerator will be run through the month of November 2022, consisting of:
- 4 weeks of group masterclasses (2 hours each), and group progress & update check in sessions (1 hour each).
- 1 roundtable discussion with the team at Jellysmack.
- A private online community connecting you to your cohort and a network of top YouTube creators.
RECOMMENDED: NPA World Maritime Day Essay Competition 2022 | 1.7M in Prizes
- Advanced skills & tactics: You’ve already established yourself and your channel, now take it to the next level with elite master classes and personalized check-in sessions tailored to your needs.
- Learn from the Best: Learn from world-leading guest experts and top YouTubers. Insights direct from industry leaders at the forefront of YouTube’s creator economy.
- Money-can’t-buy Connections: Connect with an exclusive network of top creators and experts.
- Your YouTube channel has more than 100,000 subscribers;
- You are based in Australia or New Zealand;
- Your YouTube channel is active with regular uploads;
- You want to accelerate the growth of your YouTube channel and grow your career as a creator;
- You can commit to participate in the majority of the Accelerator workshops and sessions.
How to Apply for Jellysmack Advanced YouTube Creator Programme 2022
Thanks to Jellysmack’s support this Accelerator is free to participate in, however there are only 15 spots and entry into the programme is highly competitive.
APPLY ALSO: Youth Interfaith Leaders Fellowship on Climate Change 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: October 10, 2022