If you applied for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment form, chances are high that you’d like to know the latest news update on NSCDC shortlist for the 2023 civil defence recruitment. In the same vein, a lot of people that applied for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment have been asking us to give updates about the Civil Defence shortlisting. Therefore, if you applied for the NSCDC recruitment, kindly read this post till the end.
In today’s latest news, the management of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) have not issued any official statement as to the shortlisting of candidates. However, we hope to expect positive news soon.
NSCDC aptitude test date will be announced alongside the general requirements for successful candidates. What we were able to find out from a reliable source is that, applications submitted during the time the recruitment portal was still active is being reviewed.
Get Federal Government Recruitment News updates on Telegram => Join Here!
Continue to visit Careerbeginner.com as we have promised to stay in touch with you as soon as we get any new development from the NSCDC official channels. We will also publish relevant information to keep you informed on anything important.
So, while waiting for the NSCDC shortlist for aptitude test, stay clear of fraudsters who are trawling around the internet, searching for unsuspecting members of the public to defraud. Do not send any money to anyone or any officer promising you employment in the Civil Defence Corps.
For more information about NSCDC recruitment, kindly click here. Thank you and stay updated with us.
Recommended for you:
- 15 Most Advanced Countries in Military Technology
- 15 Most Advanced Countries in Medicine in 2023
- 4 tips on how to get the job of your dream by January 2023
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
- AAU Ekpoma Cut-off Mark for 2022/2023 Admission
- UNIUYO Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise
- Top 10 Longest Bridges in the World
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Financial Market Internship Programme 2023
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Consumer, Private and Business Banking Internship Programme 2023
- Standard Chartered Bank 2023 Graduate Programme – Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance (CFCC)
- Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Program – Client Coverage 2023
- NPC Shortlisted For Pre-qualified Applicants For Facilitators
- 20 Poorest Countries in the World Based on GNI Per Capita
- 2023 NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme
- GoAbroad TikTok Contest: Win a trip to South Africa or $500 Travel Scholarship!
- Fulbright Fellowship Program Now Open for Scholars to Study, Teach, Research in US
- Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Kaduna Post-Basic Nursing Form 2023