Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture, LSMA Lagos Agripreneurship Programme for Entrepreneurs 2022.
The Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) was conceptualised by Mr Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwoolu as an intervention programme aimed at creating jobs, alleviating poverty and ensuring food security through training and empowerment of women and youths in modern agricultural practices as Agripreneurs.
This is In line with the roles of the Ministry of Agriculture in the T.H.E.M.E.S. developmental agenda of the State Government which include Capacity Building, Wealth & Employment Generation, Ensuring Food Security, among others. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for placement into a One-Month Training in Poultry, Piggery, Aquaculture, Vegetable Value Chains, E-Agric and Agribusiness at the Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
At the completion of training, participants will also undergo a minimum of 3 months internship and mentorship phase in their chosen value chains. Thereafter, successful participants will be linked to sources of finance for loan consideration.
Recommended for you:
- List of Accredited Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- List of Approved Schools of Nursing & Midwifery in Nigeria
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Courses & Requirements
- How to Apply NDA Admission Application Form
- Top 15 UK Scholarships for International Students
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria (Federal, State & Private)
- List of Approved Monotechnics/Specialised Institutions In Nigeria
- List of Illegal Universities Operating in Nigeria by NUC
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria (University Ranking
- How to Enrol for Nigerian National Identity Number (NIN)
About Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture.
The Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives is the state government ministry, charged with the responsibility to plan, devise and implement the state policies on Agriculture and Cooperatives. Since the state was founded in 1967, the agricultural sector in the state has evolved throughout several decades. At the time of the Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture’s creation, the policy focus was on direct production by the state.
Successful participants will be linked to sources of finance for loan consideration.
Requirements for LSMA Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP).
- Passion for agriculture
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Satisfactory physical/health condition
- Age ranges between 18-35 years for men and 18-55 years for women.
RELATED: MTN Nigeria mPulse Spelling Bee Competition
How to Apply LSMA Lagos Agripreneurship Programme for Entrepreneurs.
Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture on https://lapapplication.info/application.php to apply.
- Qualified Applicants are required to visit the LAP APPLICATION PORTAL from 12th September, 2022 to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should follow the online instructions on filling the registration form and upload required documents (Applicant’s LASRRA Card and Academic Credentials)
- Applicants are advised to take pictures of the above mentioned documents and store on their Smart Phones, Tablets or Laptop / Desktop computers prior to accessing the registration portal. This is for the ease of uploading the documents on request.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all required details as failing to do so would render their application incomplete
Note that, Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS to attempt online Aptitude Test on dates to be slated for each month.