Are you ready to advance your career? Apply now for the McKinsey & Company Forward Africa Program 2023. Forward is a free, five-month online learning program offered by McKinsey to equip young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work.
Forward is a three-level learning journey where you can develop new ways of thinking, boost your confidence, and learn to lead with purpose. At the end of the program, receive a McKinsey Forward digital badge and join an exclusive global network of young, life-long learners.
Learn through a variety of formats, including digital courses, discussion boards, virtual workshops with McKinsey experts, and a group assignment with real-time peer feedback.
- Complete the Foundation level: 8 weeks, two hours per week.
- Complete the Advanced level and earn a shareable McKinsey Forward digital badge: 12 weeks, two hours per week.
- Participate in the Network level: 18 months, ongoing optional activities.
Gain the skills and tools to:
- turn complex business challenges into opportunities using structured and creative thinking.
- communicate with impact to move your audience to action.
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology.
- be adaptable, and build resilience and emotional awareness to work successfully–both independently and in teams, especially in times of change.
- Applicants must currently reside on the African continent (all countries).
- Currently employed, self-employed, or in between jobs.
- Have no more than five years of formal work experience.
- Have completed post-secondary education (for example: diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree).
- Have a good command of the English language, as the program will be conducted in English.
How to Apply McKinsey & Company Forward Africa Program 2023.
Deadline: June 20, 2023
For more information, visit Forward Africa.