Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria invites applications from suitable candidates for its 2023 Consumer, Private and Business Banking (CPBB) Internship Programme. This is a 10-week Internship Programme that allows you to work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The programme is intended to create a pipeline to our Graduate Programme and other full-time roles.
Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Intern, Consumer, Private and Business Banking (CPBB)
Job Code: 2200021260
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our team consists of 25,000 colleagues, spread across 35 countries. And we’re transforming – embracing agile and new ways of working together, which helps us to truly ‘think client’ and serve millions of our affluent and emerging affluent clients, across the world.
- Our clients include individuals and small businesses, and we support them with a range of traditional banking services, including investment, credit and wealth planning solutions.
- Our digital services are designed to provide our clients with unique and superior experiences. We offer career opportunities for relationship managers, customer service specialists, product and segment management, sales and wealth planning.
About the programme
Our 10-week Internship Programme allows you to work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths.
The programme is intended to create a pipeline to our Graduate Programme and other full-time roles.
What you’ll experience:
- A 10-week structured Internship programme, that typically takes place April – August
- A country induction, formal welcome to the Bank and get to know your peers
- On-the-job learning
- Be paired with a ‘buddy’ from the Graduate Programme, to set you up for success and provide insights into the Graduate programme
Can I get onto a graduate role from the Internship Programme?
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement on our Graduate Programme.
We have opportunities in:
- CCIB Client Coverage
- Financial Markets
- Digital Channels and Data Analytics (DCDA)
- Consumer, Private and Business Banking (CPBB)
- SC Ventures
- Transformation, Technology & Operations (TTO).
We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes. For our Internship Programme, you must:
- Be in your in your penultimate (second to last) or final year of study of your bachelor or post-graduate degree.
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to, for the full duration of the internship.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for Internships.
- For UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship, but in the UAE, priority will be given to UAE nationals.
- If they are required to completed mandatory National or Military service after graduation, we will accept applications from final year students.
- All Interns participating in the Internship Programme will be evaluated during the 10th week of their internship.
- Evaluations will be used in our final recruitment decisions for the Graduate Programme and other full-time roles, with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023 (11:59:00 PM).
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Consumer, Private and Business Banking Internship Programme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Apply also: Standard Chartered Bank 2023 Graduate Programme – Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance (CFCC)