This is to inform the general public that the UNIPORT M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering & Project Devt Form 2023 is now out.
Enroll in University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering & Project Development, an international programme with IFP School, France, to advance your career in the oil & gas industry with expert training.
Read also: Plateau State College Of Health Tech Zawan Matriculation Schedule 2022/2023
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is now accepting applications for its prestigious M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering and Project Development programme for the 2023/2024 academic year. This international collaborative graduate programme, offered in partnership with IFP School in France, is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the dynamic oil and gas industry.
The M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering and Project Development programme aims to provide students with:
- A broad understanding of traditional fossil fuel development
- The knowledge needed to explore the development of other energy sources for the African energy sector
- In-depth knowledge of project development techniques
Eligibility for Admission into the UNIPORT M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering & Project Devt.:
The programme is open to qualified candidates from Nigeria and the Sub-Saharan region of Africa. Candidates must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any branch of Engineering. Company-sponsored personnel with a minimum of 5 years of relevant upstream petroleum experience may also be considered. IPS Postgraduate Diploma graduates who meet the admission and screening requirements are also eligible to apply.
- Learn from experts and industry leaders, with faculty from the University of Port Harcourt, IFP School in France, and specialists from the Energy industry in Nigeria and the diaspora.
- Access modern-day, state-of-the-art industry software, participate in field visits, and review case studies.
- Benefit from a conducive learning environment with internet access, a virtual library, and hands-on training.
- Experience a 95% internship and employability rate in the oil and gas industry upon graduation.
Programme Duration and Award:
The programme runs for twelve (12) calendar months on a full-time basis. Successful students will receive a joint Masters’ degree from the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, and IFP School, France.
Related: Apply for CWAR Nesternship 2023 Internship Program
How to Apply for UNIPORT M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering & Project Devt Form.
To apply, visit www.ipsng.org/ and submit a completed application form along with a non-refundable fee of N20,000. Short-listed candidates will be published on the IPS website. The programme is tuition-paying, and students are responsible for their tuition fees or securing sponsorship.
- Application Deadline: Friday, June 30th, 2023
- Aptitude Test: Thursday, July 13th, 2023
- Oral Interview: Thursday, July 20th, 2023
- programme Start: Monday, November 13th, 2023
For inquiries, please contact +234 9090624900 or email the Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.