Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp 2023: Wema Bank Plc is now accepting applications from youth who are enthusiastic about technology and willing to explore the world of technology for its 2023 Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp.
The ALAT Tech Team is pleased to welcome you as a participant in the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp, which will help you acquire cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem.
The Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp 2023 will provide opportunities for hands-on learning in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, and many more areas.
Read also: UN Academic Impact Millennium Fellowship 2023
Wema Bank Plc Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp Benefits
Here are the perks you get to enjoy:
- Tech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prizes for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.
Wema Bank Plc Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp Requirements
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have five credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Plc Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp 2023
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply also: Christopher Tower Poetry Competition 2023 (£14,000 in Prizes)
The deadline for the submission of applications for the Wema Bank Plc Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp is February 28, 2023.